[Deck] "Hero Beat"



1° Champion South Korea Qualifier
Jang Seon Ho
(Hero Beat)

---| Monsters: 10
  • 1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
  • 1 Cyber Dragon
  • 1 Elemental Hero Stratos
  • 3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
  • 1 Elemental Hero Voltic
  • 1 Elemental Hero Ocean
  • 1 Honest
  • 1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
---| Spells: 19
  • 3 E – Emergency Call
  • 3 Miracle Fusion
  • 3 Gemini Spark
  • 2 Mystical Space Typhoon
  • 1 Dark Hole
  • 1 Monster Reborn
  • 1 Future Fusion
  • 1 Super Polymerization
  • 3 Pot of Duality
  • 1 Book of Moon
---| Traps: 11
  • 3 Dimensional Prison
  • 2 Solemn Warning
  • 2 Hero Blast
  • 1 Mirror Force
  • 1 Solemn Judgment
  • 1 Torrential Tribute
  • 1 Royal Oppression
---| Extra: 15
  • 3 Elemental Hero The Shining
  • 3 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
  • 2 Elemental Hero Gaia
  • 2 Elemental Hero Great Tornado
  • 1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
  • 1 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
  • 2 Stardust Dragon
  • 1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

---| Side: 15
  • 2 Spell Shattering Arrow
  • 2 Soul Release
  • 2 Nobleman of Crossout
  • 2 Skill Drain
  • 2 Starlight Road
  • 2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
  • 2 Kinetic Soldier
  • 1 Super Polymerization

Fuente: http://blog.naver.com/sksjr/140125341479



Previous
Next Post »

9 comments

Click here for comments
04 April, 2011 ×

Has puesto el Side y el extra al reves xDDD

Responder
avatar
admin
04 April, 2011 ×

haha si gracias por el dato :)

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
05 January, 2012 ×

no entendi muy bien la estrategia del deck pueden decirme o explicarme porque usar royal y porque jugar 3 dualitis si este deck ase especial sumon y la duality lo niega???

igual me gusto el deck pero me entraron esas dudas

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
29 April, 2013 ×

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

My web page: Las Vegas Golf Schools

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
29 April, 2013 ×

I'm excited to find this website. I need to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new things on your web site.

My blog speech therapist pictures

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
29 April, 2013 ×

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my
mission.

Also visit my webpage las vegas Golf Schools

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
30 April, 2013 ×

Awesome post.

Here is my site; american occupational therapy association

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
04 May, 2013 ×

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

my web blog :: icd 9 code For Abdominal pain

Responder
avatar
admin
Anonymous
04 May, 2013 ×

Currently it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

my blog Karaoke Bar

Responder
avatar
admin

Agradecemos tu comentario. Show Conversion Code Hide Conversion Code Show Emoticon Hide Emoticon

Thanks for your comment